Q&A and polls on Workplace live video
Android App Help
iPad App Help
iPhone App Help
Mobile Browser Help
You can create a Live Q&A when you broadcast a live video in a group. When you're creating your broadcast, click Audience engagement in the left panel and click next to Live questions.
The audience can vote on questions, meaning that the host can view questions with most voted showing on top.
How do I answer a question?
As the host of a video, you can click Answer Now on a question you'd like to answer. Viewers will see the question appear on your video as you answer it.
When you have finished answering a question, you can click Mark as Answered on the right.
The audience can click on a time stamp in Answered questions to jump to the exact moment in the video when the host started answering the question.
To create a poll:
- When setting up your live broadcast, click Audience engagement in the left panel.
- Click next to Live polls.
- A box will appear on the right side. Click Create live poll.
- You can add a question and include at least 2 options for the audience to choose from.
- Click + Add more options to add more than 2 options to your poll.
- When you're done, click Create poll.
Note: You can launch one poll at a time.