How do I set or change the access permissions for my Workplace Note?
Change platform:Computer Help
When you have finished writing your note, you’ll need to decide who you want to be able to read it.
Permission can be given to individuals, members of a group, or your whole Workplace. Permission can only be granted from a computer.
To give coworkers access to your note:
- From the Note editor, click Share. You can find it at the top of your screen.
- Click Manage Audience.
- Click the drop down and click either Selected People and Groups (to limit your audience) or Your company name (to share with everyone in your community).
- If you have chosen to select a specific audience, search for the names of the people you would like to see your note.
- You can also search for a group to give access to all its members.
- You can click Remove to remove groups or individuals from your selection.
- When you are happy with your selection, click Save Changes.
Once you have chosen your audience, you can share your note as a post to your timeline or relevant groups by clicking Share. From here, select either Share to selected Groups or Share to your Timeline.