How do I change my language and region settings on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
Language and region settings help you choose the languages you see on Workplace as well as formats for dates, times and numbers.
To change your language and region settings:
- From your News Feed, click on your profile picture in the bottom left.
- Click Settings.
- Click Language and region in the left menu.
From here, you can choose what language you want to use Workplace in and update your News Feed translation preferences via Edit on the right.
You'll see the following options:
- Workplace account language: This changes the language of Workplace. If you want to change the language of Workplace across your devices, you will need to follow device-specific instructions. Look below the title of this page to find these instructions.
- Region format: This modifies the formats of dates, times, numbers and temperature according to region.
- Posts from coworkers:
- Language you'd like to have posts translated into: The language that comments and posts written in another language are translated to.
- Languages you don't want to translate to: Comments and posts written in these languages won't contain translation options.
- Languages you don't want automatically translated: Comments and posts written in these languages won't automatically translate.
- Predictive text suggestions: Choose whether you want to see predictive text suggestions while you type.